about 1 year ago
Job Title: Junior Bookkeeper
Location: North Cork
Salary: Neg DOE
Junior Bookkeeper required for a leading Building contractor based in North Cork. This is an excellent opportunity for the right individual to join a dynamic team whose core values are customer care and staying ahead of industry advancements.
Ideal candidates will have the following attributes/experience:
· Printing of all Purchase Orders issued by Contracts Managers and filing in baskets.
· Printing of all invoices and statements received (95% by email)
· Matching of delivery dockets with Invoices for approval by Quantity Surveyors
· Entering of Invoices on Keysoft System.
· Reconciliation of supplier Invoices/Statements
· Updating Aged Creditors/Debtors list
· Cash Flow reports as required
· Issuing Debtor Invoices as required
· Vat returns - Intrastat
· Petty Cash Book
· Employee fuel expenses monthly forms
This is a summary of the role, if you are interested and would like to know more, please contact us Elk Recruitment today!
Elk Recruitment is an award-winning niche recruitment firm with offices currently in Co Carlow and London. Our core competency is the placement of permanent and contract Junior, mid and senior level professionals within the Glass, Façade, Window and Doors, Medical Device, Curtain Walling & Construction industries throughout Ireland and abroad.
If the position above is of interest to you, or you would like to keep up to date with jobs within our specialized industries, send your CV Today! and feel free to register at www.elkrecruitment.com.