£22000 - £30000 per annum
4 months ago
15 Sep 00:00
Role: Graduate/Junior BIM Technician
Salary: €22k - €30k
Location: Ballinasloe, Co. Galway
An excellent opportunity to start in a new company during a period of growth due to securing new contracts with some major Irish clients.
We are currently recruiting for a Junior/Graduate BIM Technician for a very progressive new Digital Project Management Company for the Construction and Civil Engineering industries.
BIM Technician Duties:
Work across a wide range of projects within a technical office environment, combined with site-based support, using industry leading project delivery systems and the latest technologies available.
BIM Technician Requirements:
- Experience and knowledge of BIM essential and experience with Dynamo a bonus
- Hold a third-level qualification in a construction/engineering field
- Third-level education including studies in BIM (Building Information Modelling) is essential
- An interest in areas of Asset Management, Dynamo and/or Data Analytics
- Excellent English, spoken/written
- Good communication skills
- Technically competent
- Good understanding of specifications and applicable standards
If you have any interest in this role, please don't hesitate to ring Eilise in Elk for a chat on 0599176301 or email