Republic of Ireland
2 months ago
Job Title: Junior and Senior Automatic Door Engineers
Elk is currently recruiting for Automatic Door Engineers for numerous clients Nationwide.
This role involves carrying out the maintenance, repairs and installation of industrial and automatic doors for customers which include some of Ireland's biggest and most well-known companies, consisting of new installations, planned preventative/scheduled maintenance and unscheduled emergency repairs to products which include:
- Automatic Shopfront doors
- Roller Shutters
- Rapid Roll Doors
- Sectional Overhead Doors
- Good mechanical and electronic aptitude an advantage
- Applicants must have previous experience with Automatic Doors.
- Experience with hand tools and power tools
- Previous experience working with industrial or automatic doors an advantage but not essential
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines - good time keeping essential
- Work on their own initiative and at sites
- Diligent with health and safety
- Full Irish Drivers licence
Due to the urgency of this vacancy, it is not possible for our client at this time to consider anyone without the appropriate work permits, visas or sponsorship's already in place. Therefore, we are unable to consider candidates who do not have full authorisation to work in Ireland. Applications submitted without the necessary visa in place will not be considered.
If the position above is of interest to you and you would like to know more, please call Arlene Curtis on 0860651940 in complete confidence.