Junior Accounts Technician
13 days ago
Position: Junior Accounts Technician
Salary: Neg DOE
Our client, a Main Building Contractor with over 20 years in the Construction Industry, is currently looking to recruit a Junior Accounts Technician for their Head Office in Kilkenny.
This is an excellent opportunity to begin a career in accounts with career progression and support available.
- Invoice tracking and managing client invoice queries.
- Assisting with debit/credit ledgers.
- Office Administration.
- Assisting with budgets.
- General accounting administration.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong time management with the ability to meet deadlines.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and Excel.
Due to the urgency of this vacancy, it is not possible for our client at this time to consider anyone without the appropriate work permits, visa or sponsorship's already in place. Therefore, we are unable to consider candidates who do not have full authorisation to work in Ireland.
Applications submitted without the necessary visa in place will not be considered.
If the position above is of interest to you and you would like to know more, please call Lisa today on 059 915 8977 in complete confidence.