8 days ago
Position: ISO:9001 Auditor
Salary: Neg DOE
The Job: Excellent Opportunity to join a well-established company in Limerick
- Responsible of oversight and ensuring adherence to Program Quality Management System (ISO 9001:2015 QMS.
- Plan, organize and execute audits that conform to ISO 9001:2005 standard requirements, identify and communicate business risks and follow up on results and monitor closure of deviations.
- Review and evaluate supply and maintenance system operations and procedures through periodic audits and surveillance inspections.
- Support and provide direct oversight of the Program ISO Control Documents Library.
- Provide administrative support of the Quality Management System Software (IQS).
- Review written management procedures for adequacy and evaluate the implementation and effectiveness.
- Analyze quality data to detect unsatisfactory trends or weaknesses in the Quality System.
- Investigate ISO Compliance findings and deficiency reports and provide identification of Root Cause and developing Corrective and Preventive Actions as needed.
- Evaluate and implement changes in work procedures.
- Develop and implement new processes/procedures as needed.
- Facilitate and conduct internal training as required.
- Champion, coach and motivate teams and/or team members.
- Conduct meetings and technical presentations.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
- Must have experience in ISO 9001 - Quality Management System - Implementation and Development.
- ISO 9001 Certified Quality Lead Auditor.
- Technical experience writing and managing quality system documents.
- Experience with Six Sigma and/ or other process improvement methods.
- Advance experience and skill using Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Access, Power Point, SharePoint)
- Ability to comply with all established methods, quality standards, and work schedules applicable to this position.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
Due to the urgency of this vacancy, it is not possible for our client at this time to consider anyone without the appropriate work permits, visas or sponsorship's already in place. Therefore, we are unable to consider candidates who do not have full authorisation to work in the UK. Applications submitted without the necessary visa in place will not be considered.
If the position above is of interest to you and you would like to know more, please call Sue today on 059 862 9912 in complete confidence.