12 days ago
Position: Industrial Maintenance Technician
Salary: Neg DOE
Due to ongoing production expansion, our client is currently recruiting for a Maintenance Electrician.
- Install, carry out inspection, testing, repairs and installation works of electrical installations to current regulations and standards as required by the company.
- Perform both complex and routine diagnostics on a range of electrical issues, utilising wiring schematics, drawings, diagrams and technical manuals.
- To actively do routine maintenance and repairs on all equipment that is required.
- Work closely with maintenance team and provide any feedback and information that is required for the smooth running of the company.
- Follow the company's Health & Safety regulations and to document any information that is required when performing risk assessments.
- Ensure that high quality product can be produced on a daily basis without any deviations affecting this.
- Participate in Safety and Environmental training programmes and initiatives. Adhere to safe working practices as set out by the Safety Statement and other company safety rules.
- Maintaining compliance with site procedures and policies.
- Knowledge and experience of working within a manufacturing/maintenance industry.
- Strong fault finding / problem solving skills essential.
- Good reporting and communication skills essential.
- Understanding of electrical drawings.
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
- Responds positively to changing circumstances and priorities.
- Strong team player.
- High level of organisational and multi-tasking skills.
Due to the urgency of this vacancy, it is not possible for our client at this time to consider anyone without the appropriate work permits, visas or sponsorship's already in place. Therefore, we are unable to consider candidates who do not have full authorisation to work in the UK. Applications submitted without the necessary visa in place will not be considered.
If the position above is of interest to you and you would like to know more, please call Arlene today on 0860651940 in complete confidence.