3 months ago
Position: Sales Executive - HVAC
Salary: Neg DOE
Our client is a long-established and very successful supplier of HVAC equipment engaged in the design, supply and commission of air solutions as well as providing ongoing support and after-sales service.
The ideal candidate is capable of driving the business forward in a competitive marketplace and can, within a short time frame, demonstrate a solid pipeline and achieve sales orders.
He/she will be a performance & results-driven, professional salesperson who will have a solid and demonstrable track record in sales positions in HVAC / Air conditioning industry
Arriving with a strong background in Service sales, the successful candidate should have a strong track record in selling service to contractors and end users.
- Commitment, motivation, and determination.
- Ability to build relationships with clients.
- Team Player
- Fundamental understanding of basic engineering principles (HVAC & Building Services)
- Technical background.
- Excellent communication, organization, and administration skills.
- Commercial awareness.
- Organized approach to problem solving
- Proficient in MS packages.
- Manage and maintain a sales pipeline forecast and ensure individual and departmental sales targets are achieved
- Develop a personal sales plan, to achieve targets and report sales activities against plan / KPI's
- Develop and manage key company accounts
- Pro-actively source and develop quality new business sales leads in the HVAC maintenance contract business. Mainly for Chillers, AHU's and BMS.
- Pro-actively source and develop quality new business sales leads in the HVAC upgrade market. Repair, upgrade and replacement of chillers, air handling units and fans
- Have an understanding of energy efficiency, ROI and payback when it comes to upgrading or replacing HVAC equipment.
- Engineering Qualification with a Diploma/ Degree in Building Services Engineering a distinct advantage.
Due to the urgency of this vacancy, it is not possible for our client at this time to consider anyone without the appropriate work permits, visas or sponsorships already in place. Therefore, we are unable to consider candidates who do not have full authorization to work in iRELAND. Applications submitted without the necessary visa in place will not be considered.