Republic of Ireland
6 days ago
Position: HVAC Engineer - Career Progression
Salary & Benefits: Excellent Salary & Company Vehicle
We are currently looking for HVAC Engineers who are multi-skilled with HVAC, Chiller, Air-Con & Building Services technicians, carrying out remedial works and maintenance services on a range of both commercial & industrial buildings. Various reactive and remedial works are required to maintain the plant operation and compliance with industry standards.
- Perform routine and preventive maintenance of commercial rooftop heating and cooling equipment.
- Communicate with management regarding status of work orders.
- Inspect HVAC systems and their components (e.g. Air conditioning systems, building exhaust fans, ventilation units, etc.) to evaluate condition, identify necessary repairs and recommend preventive maintenance.
- Installation of air-conditioning equipment, heating and ventilation systems.
- Maintain service vehicle, tools and equipment in good working order.
- Participate in meetings, workshops and training as required.
- Refrigeration & Air-Conditioning FETAC Level 6.
- Background in service and installation of AC equipment preferable.
- Minimum 2 years post apprenticeship experience.
- Valid/clean drivers' licence.
- Knowledge and experience in the maintenance and repair of Split AC, VRV systems, Fan Coil Units and Air Handling Units.
Due to the urgency of this vacancy, it is not possible for our client at this time to consider anyone without the appropriate work permits, visas or sponsorship's already in place. Therefore, we are unable to consider candidates who do not have full authorization to work in Ireland. Applications submitted without the necessary visa in place will not be considered.
If you are interested in the above position, please call Lisa today on 059-9100716 or send your CV in complete confidence