14 days ago
Position: HVAC Service Engineer
Salary: Neg DOE
- To service and maintain Customer plant and equipment as installed on site covered by a maintenance/service contract or as directed by the Customer Service Department.
- To provide technical assistance to Customer service Engineers and Customer Service as may be required.
HVAC Service Engineer Responsibilities:
- Provide service as requested by the Customer Service Department in the most cost-effective manner commensurate with maintaining high customer satisfaction.
- Represent and promote the Company through exemplary customer relations.
- Troubleshooting and fault resolution.
- Preventative and scheduled maintenance of relevant plant and associated
- Timely feedback to appropriate departments regarding ongoing issues and close liaison with Technical Support Engineer / Manager and area Supervisor.
- Exemplary communication with customers, keeping them informed of progress at all times.
- To be available for a standby roster as determined by the Customer Service
- Timely completion of all job sheets and associated paperwork, fully comply with all relevant processes as outlined in Standing Instructions
- Maintain all service tools, test equipment and protective clothing in a serviceable condition.
- Maintain an adequate vehicle stock in order to minimise duplicate calls and
- transport costs.
- Advise your line manager of potential issues / opportunities observed or implied during service calls.
- Identify possible areas where service procedures on plant and associated
- equipment might be improved.
- Under normal circumstances every effort will be made to restrict the area of cover to within 4 hours travelling time. Certain circumstances may require you to travel to other locations and carry out such other tasks as may be reasonably required to maintain contracted and emergency commitments.
- To comply with the Company rules and policies as distributed from time to time.
- In addition to the above duties employees are required to carry out such other tasks as may be reasonably required.
HVAC Service Engineer Requirements:
- Minimum of 5 years post qualification experience in servicing HVAC equipment.
- Formal qualification in HVAC with City & Guilds or NVQ.
- Fgas certification.
- Broad experience base with excellent fault finding and problem solving skills.
- Hold full, clean Irish driving licence.
Due to the urgency of this vacancy, it is not possible for our client at this time to consider anyone without the appropriate work permits, visas or sponsorship's already in place. Therefore, we are unable to consider candidates who do not have full authorisation to work in Ireland. Applications submitted without the necessary visa in place will not be considered.
If the position above is of interest to you and you would like to know more, please call Arlene Curtis on 0598629904 or 0860651940 in complete confidence.