Ballymena, County Antrim
7 months ago
Position: HR Manager
Location: Ballymena, Northern Ireland
Due to continued success, our Client wishes to appoint an experienced HR Manager. This is a new, permanent, HR Manager job and the successful HR practitioner will be responsible for supporting Senior Leaders, providing strategic and transactional advice to a large, professional business group.
Reporting into the Kildare Head Office with a dotted local reporting line, this is a diverse and challenging role, best suited to an HR Manager who has previous experience working within a complex corporate/professional services environment.
HR Manager Responsibilities:
- Work closely with the various departments to implement a HR strategy
- Contribute to the strategic planning process
- Implement talent and succession plans
- Facilitate the company culture through HR initiatives
- Support leadership to drive a high-performance culture
- Advise on all HR matters, particularly in relation to risk and cost
- Advise on HR matters related to recruitment, development and retention etc
- Identify and be proactive in resolving group issues
- Responsible for the implementation of the salary and bonus review process
- Analysis and action planning following the engagement survey
- Undertake exit interviews
- Support management to influence development of performance
HR Manager Requirements:
- Degree qualified, essential
- CIPD qualified, or similar
- Previous experience as a HR Manager
- Competent in all aspects of employment law
- Strong commercial/business acumen
- Excellent communication skills, collaborative team player
- High energy individual
- Flexibility to travel when the need arises, principally between Irish offices
- Attractive salary
- Excellent, new, permanent role
- Progressive employer
Due to the urgency of this vacancy, it is not possible for our client at this time to consider anyone without the appropriate work permits, visas or sponsorship's already in place. Therefore, we are unable to consider candidates who do not have full authorisation to work in Ireland. Applications submitted without the necessary visa in place will not be considered.
If the position above is of interest to you and you would like to know more, please call 00353 87 6391436 in complete confidence.