13 days ago
Position: Technical Sales Engineer - HVAC company
Location: Cork, Waterford & South
Salary: Negotiable DOE
The successful Technical Sales Engineer will have responsibility in maintaining existing and new accounts in the region while maintaining a strong focus on customer development.
- Identify new contractors in the region.
- Visit existing and prospective customers.
- Analyse the market trends, competitors, customers, and prospects.
- Ensure development and strengthening of Best Dealer (BD) network.
- Giving input for individual sales budget for own sales region.
- Customer relationship, acting as first point of contact.
- Support customers in terms of their promotion in the local market (B2B and B2C exhibitions and trade shows).
- Supporting his/her customers in the department of their business.
- Provide product selection & specifications in line with the customer's needs.
- Liaising closely with other company departments to ensure customer expectations are met (quality, service, and timescale).
- Strong knowledge of the heating industry.
- Third level degree in engineering preferable but not necessary.
- Full clean Driving license
- Minimum of 2 years sales experience within the HVAC industry
Due to the urgency of this vacancy, it is not possible for our client at this time to consider anyone without the appropriate work permits, visas or sponsorship's already in place. Therefore, we are unable to consider candidates who do not have full authorisation to work in Ireland. Applications submitted without the necessary visa in place will not be considered.
If you are interested in the above position, please call Clodagh today on 0860405288.