Up to £0.00 per annum
16 days ago
Job Title: Hearing Aid Dispenser
Reporting to: Regional Manager
Salary: Negotiable DOE
Job Purpose: The purpose of the Hearing Aid Dispensers role is primarily and most importantly to deliver a high-quality service to the companies clients so that they enjoy the full benefit of their hearing aid(s). Reporting to the Regional Manager, the Dispenser will ensure all leads (including those generated via telemarketing), are followed up and their diary is fully maintained with sales/service appointments in keeping with the Company's protocols and ATRT. In line with ATRT, the Dispenser will also provide 'front desk' relief/support to the Clinic Coordinator to ensure all telemarketing opportunities are exhausted and will assist with the general upkeep and cleanliness of the Clinic and/or Visiting Site (as appropriate and where applicable).
Qualifications and Aptitudes
- Qualification/Experience/Skills: General good education, technically able, customer services, IT literate, full clean Drivers Licence.
- Personality: Service-minded, empathetic, personable, good communicator, relationship builder, honest, reliable, committed, team player.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Make and/or attend appointments with potential clients to conduct hearing tests as a basis for selling hearing solutions within specified time scales and in accordance with ATRT.
- Conduct hearing tests for potential clients in accordance with the BSA Standards and/or such other professional body as may be prescribed by law.
- Advise on and sell suitable remedial hearing solutions as a result of testing in accordance with the above Standards and in accordance with ATRT requirements.
- Process the sales administration of orders and carry out other administrative duties in accordance with ATRT and in a timely manner.
- Ensure the 'refund rate' is below the minimum Company average for the previous 12 months.
- Complete and return to the relevant Department all Case Reports/Monthly Reports, etc., in accordance with communicated schedules.
- Actively participate in and cooperate with monthly/quarterly KPI review meetings, quarterly Performance Appraisal Reviews and Performance Improvement Plans (as required).
- Accurately, neatly and fully complete audiograms and all records on the Company's Diary Management System and synchronise daily.
- Provide reports and statistical records to support testing, sales activities and planning and complete the Monthly Report Sheet and submit by the due date each month.
Due to the urgency of this vacancy, it is not possible for our client at this time to consider anyone without the appropriate work permits, visas or sponsorship's already in place. Therefore, we are unable to consider candidates who do not have full authorisation to work in the UK. Applications submitted without the necessary visa in place will not be considered.
If the position above is of interest to you and you would like to know more, please call Marie today on 0830104097 in complete confidence.