Republic of Ireland
€40000 - €70000 per annum
7 months ago
05 Dec 00:00
Position: Health and Safety Officer
Salary: €40000 - €70000 DOE + package
Elk are currently recruiting Health & Safety Officers of all levels for a range of top tier clients around Ireland.
Health and Safety Qualifications/Experience
- BSc in Health and Safety / Higher Diploma SHWW
- Ability to advise on Health, Safety and Environmental issues on a day to day basis on site,
attend site meetings, chair site safety meetings.
- Ability to carry out and write site inspection reports and site audit reports, deliver site
inductions and toolbox talks.
- Ability to recommend to Project/Site Managers appropriate corrective actions to address risks highlighted in inspection and audit reports.
- Ability to write, review and assess risk assessments, method statements and advise on how risks could be reduced further.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office, Word, Publisher, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Competency & Behaviour
- Is pro-active and self-motivated
- Can work unsupervised
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Has excellent communication skills, interpersonal, organisational and administrative
Health and Safety
If the position above is of interest to you and you would like to know more, send your cv today and one of our consultants will contact you in complete confidence.