6 days ago
Position: Health & Safety Officer
Salary: Excellent Salary
- Implement best EH&S practices in line with current legislation.
- Implement and maintain ISO45001
- Training of operatives/staff
- Advice to management on EHS issues
- Carry out risk assessments and review method statements
- Liaison with customers' Environmental Health and Safety personnel
- Co-ordination of First Aid Training
- Co-ordination of EHS training.
- Monitoring safety on each site on an ongoing basis.
- Preparation / advice on preparation of Method Statements, Safety Statements, etc.
- Communicate toolbox talks and carry out site inductions
- Liaison with site subcontractors on safety.
- A third level qualification in health and safety with 2 + years' experience
- Strong IT and communication skills
- Full driver's licence
- Ability to identify and resolve EHS issues
- Knowledge of ISO45001, ISO14001 and ISO9001
Due to the urgency of this vacancy, it is not possible for our client at this time to consider anyone without the appropriate work permits, visas or sponsorship's already in place. Therefore, we are unable to consider candidates who do not have full authorization to work in Ireland. Applications submitted without the necessary visa in place will not be considered.
If you are interested in the above position, please call Lisa today on 059-9100716