8 days ago
Position: Health and Safety Officer
Job Purpose: An exciting opportunity for a Health, Safety & Environmental Officer to develop a career in an expanding business within the Industrial sector. This is a hybrid role with one day in the office one day on site and 3 days from home.
- Maintain up to date knowledge of all Company Policies and Health & Safety Procedures
- Ensure that administrative work relating to the department is dealt with in a timely manner
- Maintain and make approved changes to the records and documents on Delmec Management System (DMS)
- Audit and review of systems and sites
- Ensure the accidents and incidents database is kept up to date, any incidents logged appropriately, and reports prepared
- Induction process for new starters
- Maintain mobile phone tracker and key register
- Act as Safety Representative for Delmec
- Update the training resister and calibration register
- Calibration of equipment
- Actively promote the Company's high standards of service
- Adhere to all Delmec quality and environmental obligations, company environmental policy, Health and Safety requirements, regulations, and safe work practices
- Health & Safety, Engineering or Business-related qualification
- Minimum 3 - 5 years office administration experience
- Previous experience in completing site audits desirable
- Previous experience within a health and safety related environment would be an advantage
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Office
- Organised and able to meet tight deadlines with excellent time management skills
- Attention to detail to identify inconsistencies in documents
If this is you?
Send your CV today and we will call you to discuss your next role!
Due to the urgency of this vacancy, it is not possible for our client at this time to consider anyone without the appropriate work permits, visas or sponsorship's already in place. Therefore, we are unable to consider candidates who do not have full authorisation to work in Ireland. Applications submitted without the necessary visa in place will not be considered.
If the position above is of interest to you and you would like to know more, please call Sue O'Brien on 059 915 8972 in complete confidence.