8 days ago
Position: Health & Safety Officer
Salary: Excellent Salary on Offer
Our client, a leading Mechanical and Electrical Contractor is currently looking to recruit an experienced Health & Safety Officer for projects across Dublin.
- Working alongside Senior Health & Safety on site, sub-contractors and other site personnel to encourage a positive H&S culture on-site.
- Monitoring, recording and reporting on Health and Safety compliance on-site.
- Weekly inspections and generating reports.
- Liaising and building relationships with all personnel on site.
- Relevant Health, Safety and Environmental Degree/qualification
- Strong knowledge of the Irish Health, Safety and Environmental legislation and regulations.
- 3+ years' experience working in the Electrical, Mechanical and Construction industry essential
- Strong experience using MS Office packages.
Due to the urgency of this vacancy, it is not possible for our client at this time to consider anyone without the appropriate work permits, visa or sponsorship's already in place. Therefore, we are unable to consider candidates who do not have full authorisation to work in Ireland.
Applications submitted without the necessary visa in place will not be considered.
If the position above is of interest to you and you would like to know more, please call Sinead today on 059 915 8979 in complete confidence.