Leinster, Republic of Ireland
about 1 year ago
28 Jun 00:00
Position: Graduate / Junior Quantity Surveyor
Salary: Neg DOE
A busy Dublin-based leading contracting company are seeking a Junior Quantity Surveyor to provide commercial support to the project team maintaining commercial information and ensuring compliance with contractual requirements. Highly competitive salary package on offer for the right person and a great opportunity for career progression.
We require the suitable candidate to have the following attributes & qualifications:
- Implement cost control system
- Prepare monthly cost reports for current projects.
- Review contractual arrangements between company and Main Contractors / Clients
- Negotiate and agree final accounts with Main Contractors / Clients
- Where necessary, prepare extension of time claims and any other contractual claims
- Pre-tender and post-tender discussions with clients and professional teams
- Resolve contractual issues with Clients, Design Teams, Main Contractors and Sub-Contractors
- Attend project meetings and identify potential variations and revenue-generating opportunities
- Assist Estimating with detailed measurement and take-offs where necessary
- Procurement and management of sub-contractors and key suppliers.
- Degree in Quantity Surveying or equivalent
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written
- Highly computer literate
- Excellent IT Skills including Microsoft Office and Microsoft Project, AUTO CAD a distinct advantage
- Full driving Licence
If you have an interest in applying for this role, please contact Eilise on 059-9176301