16 days ago
Position: Junior Quantity Surveyor
Location: Co Laois
Salary: Neg DOE
We are currently seeking a Junior Quantity Surveyor for a construction company in Laois.
Quantity Surveyor Responsibilities:
- Producing fully priced and detailed bills of quantities, labour hours and materials for the complete project life-cycle
- The Quantity Surveyor will be preparing costs for variations
- Producing progress and cost reports when requested
- The Quantity Surveyor will be reporting to senior QS on progression of projects
- Involvement in cost plans, tracking labour costs and efficiency throughout projects
- Dealing with clients, contractors etc in a professional manner
Quantity Surveyor Requirements:
- Relevant third level qualification essential preferably in Quantity Surveying
- Min 1+ years' experience as a Quantity Surveyor
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Exceptional organisational and time-management skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure
- Commercial awareness
- Computer literacy
Due to the urgency of this vacancy, it is not possible for our client at this time to consider anyone without the appropriate work permits, visas or sponsorship's already in place. Therefore, we are unable to consider candidates who do not have full authorisation to work in the UK. Applications submitted without the necessary visa in place will not be considered.
If the position above is of interest to you and you would like to know more, please call Gary today on 0857812257 in complete confidence.