Dublin, Republic of Ireland
4 months ago
18 Jul 00:00
Position: Graduate / Junior Quantity Surveyor
Location: Dublin North
A leading Dublin-based leading contracting company are seeking a Graduate Quantity Surveyor to provide commercial support to the project team. Highly competitive salary package on offer for the right person and a great opportunity for career progression.
Experience not essential.
- Implement cost control system
- Prepare monthly cost reports for current projects.
- Review contractual arrangements between company and Main Contractors / Clients
- Negotiate and agree final accounts with Main Contractors / Clients
- Where necessary, prepare extension of time claims and any other contractual claims
- Pre-tender and post-tender discussions with clients and professional teams
- Resolve contractual issues with Clients, Design Teams, Main Contractors and Sub-Contractors
- Attend project meetings and identify potential variations and revenue-generating opportunities
- Assist Estimating with detailed measurement and take-offs where necessary
- Procurement and management of sub-contractors and key suppliers
- Degree in Quantity Surveying or equivalent
- Excellent English communication skills, both verbal & written
- Highly computer literate
- Excellent IT Skills including Microsoft Office, Microsoft Project & AUTO CAD
- Full Irish driving License & full-time work permit
If you have an interest in applying for this role, please call Eilise for a chat on 059-9176301 or email