Dublin, Republic of Ireland
29 days ago
Position: Graduate Health and Safety Officer
Salary: Neg DOE
Graduate Health & Safety Officer Role:
Elk are currently working with an M&E company in Dublin who are seeking a graduate Health and Safety Officer.
Health and Safety Qualifications/Experience
- BSc in Health and Safety / Higher Diploma SHWW
- Ability to advise on Health, Safety and Environmental issues on a day to day basis on site,
attend site meetings, chair site safety meetings.
- Ability to carry out and write site inspection reports and site audit reports, deliver site
inductions and toolbox talks.
- Ability to recommend to Project/Site Managers appropriate corrective actions to address risks highlighted in inspection and audit reports.
- Ability to write, review and assess risk assessments, method statements and advise on how risks could be reduced further.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office, Word, Publisher, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Competency & Behaviour
- Is pro-active and self-motivated
- Can work unsupervised
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Has excellent communication skills, interpersonal, organisational and administrative
Health and Safety
If this role is of interest to you please submit your CV today and one of our consultants will call you to discuss in detail. Or feel free to contact us on 086 0405288 for more information