14 days ago
Position: Graduate Civil Engineer (Immediate Start)
Salary: Neg D.O.E
Excellent opportunity for recent Graduate Civil Engineer to join a well established Engineering Company in Limerick. Must have a Full Drivers Licence
- The candidate needs to be aware of all relevant Health and Safety procedures as per company policy and these must be communicated to the relevant people and must be strictly complied with.
- Regularly checking and surveying of ongoing work.
- Check/understand Specifications, Drawings and other Contract Documents.
- the role will be partly office and partly site based
- Degree or Diploma in Civil Engineering / Surveying /Construction or equivalent from a recognised third level institution required.
- Full Irish drivers licence is essential
- Good technical ability.
- Knowledge of relevant standards and regulations.
- Experienced in the preparation of technical reports.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Applicants must speak fluent English and be eligible to work in Ireland.
Due to the urgency of this vacancy, it is not possible for our client at this time to consider anyone without the appropriate work permits, visas or sponsorship's already in place. Therefore, we are unable to consider candidates who do not have full authorisation to work in Ireland. Applications submitted without the necessary visa in place will not be considered.If the position above is of interest to you and you would like to know more, please call Sue today on 059 915 8972 in complete confidence.