Fitter / Fabricator
about 2 months ago
Position: Fitter / Fabricator
Salary: Negotiable D.O.E
The Job: This is an excellent opportunity for a Fitter Fabricator to develop a career in an expanding business within the Industrial sector.
The Fitter Fabricator will be preparing fabrication and welding various metal components and structures. They will be responsible for working with a variety of fabrication machinery and tools. The Fitter Fabricator will also perform quality checks and document work progress.
You should possess an excellent ability to understand technical drawings, interpret the design blueprints, and have exceptional technical and troubleshooting capabilities. This position requires at least three years of Fitter Fabrication experience, preferably within Construction or Production environment. A knowledge of Telecoms would be an advantage.
The role will involve:
- Working with a variety of specialised hand and power tools
- Performing a range of welding processes
- Reading and interpreting technical drawings and specifications
- Produce high quality fabricated metal components
- Cutting, bending, drilling, folding steel as required
- Filling out relevant sections of work orders and weld inspection sheets
- Filling out relevant quality control documentation
- Working to timelines set by production management
- Adhering to health and safety and environmental obligations
- Relevant metal work experience
- Relevant Craft cert(s)
- Knowledge of a range of metal fabrication processes
- Problem solving skills
- Good communication skills
Due to the urgency of this vacancy, it is not possible for our client at this time to consider anyone without the appropriate work permits, visas or sponsorship's already in place. Therefore, we are unable to consider candidates who do not have full authorisation to work in Ireland. Applications submitted without the necessary visa in place will not be considered.
If the position above is of interest to you and you would like to know more, please call Sue today on 059 915 8972 in complete confidence.