Republic of Ireland
17 days ago
Position: Fitout Foreman and Site Manager
Location: Munster(Kerry, Cork & Limerick) and Dublin
Salary: Competitive salary & package on offer.
My client, a leading Construction Company, is now looking for experienced Fit-out Foremen and Site Managers to join their growing team on projects across Munster (Limerick, Kerry & Cork.) and Dublin.
- Assisting with site set-up including health and safety paperwork, signage, hoarding etc.
- Coordinating all site works between subcontractors to ensure efficient workflows.
- Managing the site logistics, storage of materials, ensure materials are ordered in a timely manner.
- Monitoring direct labour and sub-contractor performance and implement actions when necessary to improve performance in conjunction with the Project Manager.
- Ensure site is always ready for Health & Safety Audits.
- Attending Site Meetings, company operations meetings, Health and Safety Meetings etc. as required.
- Degree qualified, Trade background or the equivalent experience.
- Previous experience working on a range of Fit-out projects with a Main Contractor.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to drive a workforce.
- MUST hold a valid Irish driver's licence.
Due to the urgency of this vacancy, it is not possible for our client at this time to consider anyone without the appropriate work permits, visa or sponsorship's already in place. Therefore, we are unable to consider candidates who do not have full authorisation to work in Ireland.
Applications submitted without the necessary visa in place will not be considered.
If the position above is of interest to you and you would like to know more, please call Sinead today on 087 367 4475 in complete confidence.