11 months ago
Role: Fire Engineer
The role is ideal for professionals with solid construction backgrounds looking for the next step in their career. There is the option to work remotely, however, you must be open to travel to various sites.
- Attending on-site meetings, client meetings and design team meetings.
- Preparing disability access applications for a range of varied buildings.
- Preparing fire safety applications for a range of varied buildings.
- On-site fire risk assessments and fire safety audits.
- Fire safety building inspections.
- Disability access building inspections.
- A bachelor's degree (Level 8) in fire engineering or similar.
- At least four years relevant experience.
- Good Autocad & Revit experience
- Excellent knowledge of Part B and Part M
- High level verbal and written communication skills.
- A strong focus on time and resource management.
- Excellent communication and computer skills.
- Excellent people management and project execution capability.
- Full clean driving license.
Due to the urgency of this vacancy, it is not possible for our client at this time to consider anyone without the appropriate work permits, visas or sponsorship's already in place. Therefore, we are unable to consider candidates who do not have full authorisation to work in Ireland. Applications submitted without the necessary visa in place will not be considered.
If the position above is of interest to you and you would like to know more, please call Sue today on 059 915 8972 in complete confidence.