13 days ago
Job Title: Fire and Security Systems Engineer
Salary: Neg Doe
To provide installation, maintenance and product services across the company's CCTV - Alarms
- Access Control - Fire Products Systems and products to Domestic Customers and
- Identify, define and propose system security requirements as and when required by
* Configure and troubleshoot security infrastructure devices on customer and client sites. Advise
clients of faults or recommendations found for maintenance of correct standards. Advise the
Sales Department of recommendations.
* Conduct site surveys and provide the required technical information to assist management in
the quotation of all works; giving due consideration to all applicable security and fire risk
* Carry out any other associated specific tasks allied to the business of the company as deemed
appropriate by the directors of the company.
* Participate in the design and modification of specialized electronic equipment for research
purposes; provide technical advice on selection of components and agree to undertake any
training on new equipment (e.g. Panels, CCTV IP etc.) or education to enhance your knowledge
in the execution of your role as deemed necessary by the company.
* Prepare structured and comprehensive reports including assessment based findings, outcomes
and propositions for further system security enhancements.
* Complete all your administration and work documentation electronically by using the
company's App Based Phone system.
- Experience in installation and maintenance of access control systems
- As a Fire & Security Systems Engineer, you are required to hold in-date authorisation cards for a Valid Driving Licence and valid Safe Pass
Due to the urgency of this vacancy, it is not possible for our client at this time to consider anyone without the appropriate work permits, visas or sponsorship's already in place. Therefore, we are unable to consider candidates who do not have full authorisation to work in Ireland. Applications submitted without the necessary visa in place will not be considered.
If the position above is of interest to you and you would like to know more call Arlene on 0860651940 in complete confidence