Cork, Republic of Ireland
about 1 month ago
23 Jan 00:00
Position: Finishing Foreman
Salary: Neg DOE
Elk are currently seeking a Finishing Foreman for one of the country's leading construction companies. If you have the experience / qualifications necessary as outlined below, please contact a member of our team today for further information.
The Finishing Foreman will be responsible for the day-to-day running of the project and will report to the Project Manager.
- Managing Sub-Contractors and on-site personnel driving the project through to successful completion on time, within budget and adhering to the highest standards
- Communicating with Site Manager & Sub-Contractors programmes and co-ordination
- Implementation of Daily and Weekly Programmes together with the issue of programme detail to sub-contractors
- Attending weekly Management Team meeting for the Construction Team
- Keeping detailed notes of all site activities
- Ensuring work is carried out to the highest of standards
- Ability to motivate Labourers and sub-contractors
- Trade Qualified Carpenter
- 3 +years Finishing Foreman experience
- Proven track record in Commercial / Industrial / Residential Projects
If the position above is of interest to you, or you would like to keep up to date with jobs within our specialised industries, send your CV Today or call 0860405288 for more information. Feel free to register at www.elkrecruitment.com.