€80000 - €110000 per annum + Benefits
about 1 month ago
Facades Project Manager
Salary: €80k-€100k+ Benefits
Façade Project Manager required for a growing and dynamic Facades Contractor operating primarily in the Dublin / Leinster area with projects ranging from commercial to industrial and residential.
Role and responsibilities:
- Manage of site staff and all sub-contractors on a day to day basis to ensure works are progressing as planned.
- Ensure all company health and safety procedures are implemented.
- Establish and monitor the construction programme.
- Check and understand all drawings and specifications. Ensure that any errors/omissions are formally communicated to the design team in timely manner.
- Review designs and make recommendations on buildability and cost saving for the client while maintaining quality and improving margin.
- Coordinate timely flow of information from the design team and prepare information required schedules/ as necessary.
- Ensure all long lead-time materials or subcontract packages are coordinated in a timely fashion.
- Close liaison with the contracts manager/ construction director to ensure business objectives and project strategies are met and exceeded.
- 5 + years' experience in a similar role
Due to the urgency of this vacancy, it is not possible for our client at this time to consider anyone without the appropriate work permits, visa or sponsorship's already in place. Therefore, we are unable to consider candidates who do not have full authorisation to work in Ireland.
Applications submitted without the necessary visa in place will not be considered.
Please email your CV or Call Jennifer 0858740854 for Full Details Of All Available Suitable Opportunities.