18 days ago
Position: Fabricator - PVC Windows and Doors
Location: Dublin 11
Salary: Negotiable DOE
The fabricator will cut and prepare the materials pre-glazing in the façade process.
- Read and interpret CAD Drawings
- Double and Single head mitre is a must
- Rip/Bench saw
- Punch set up
- CNC experience is a must
- Quality orientated
- Health and safety
- Knowledge of Window & Door or Curtain Walling fabrication - PVC, Aluminium or Timber
- 1+ Years Experience in Window & Door fabrication.
- Knowledge of Window & Door assembly.
- Excellent knowledge in the use of hand-tools.
Due to the urgency of this vacancy, it is not possible for our client at this time to consider anyone without the appropriate work permits, visas or sponsorship's already in place. Therefore, we are unable to consider candidates who do not have full authorisation to work in Ireland. Applications submitted without the necessary visa in place will not be considered.
If the position above is of interest to you and you would like to know more call Lisa on 059 9100716 in complete confidence.