6 days ago
Position: External Window and Door Sales Executive
Salary: Neg DOE + Transport
The External Replacement Window and Door Sales Executive will follow up leads and provide customers with up to date product knowledge and accurate quotations to meet their needs.
External Window and Door Sales Executive Responsibilities:
- Visit clients and sites as required to survey projects
- Provide accurate and timely quotes to clients
- Follow up on sales leads
- Business development and growth management
- Setting and achieving sales budgets
External Window and Door Sales Executive Requirements:
- Have a sound understanding of the Window and Door industry in Ireland
- Previous Window and Door sales experience is a must preferably +5 years
- Excellent uPVC Window and Composite Door experience
- Strong organization skills are a must
- Performance management
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience working with KPI's
- Full, clean driving licence
Window and Door Company dedicated to ensuring the design, quality, performance, energy efficiency and security are just some of the considerations provided to their clients when choosing new windows and doors.
- Ongoing Training
- Competitive Salary
- Career Development
- Company Vehicle, phone, laptop
Due to the urgency of this vacancy, it is not possible for our client at this time to consider anyone without the appropriate work permits, visas or sponsorship's already in place. Therefore, we are unable to consider candidates who do not have full authorisation to work in Ireland. Applications submitted without the necessary visa in place will not be considered.
If the position above is of interest to you and you would like to know more call Rachel Wood on 00353 87 6391436 in complete confidence.