13 days ago
Role: Experienced Refrigeration Engineer
Salary: Neg DOE
Refrigeration Engineer Responsibilities:
- Responsible for day to day preventative and reactive maintenance, follow up repair and installation works.
- Accurately record and circulate all appropriate paperwork and documentation to the relevant parties.
- Represent the company in a friendly and helpful manner.
- Liaise with co-workers and the head office in a timely manner.
Refrigeration Engineer Requirements:
- Minimum 5 years' experience in commercial refrigeration.
- Full accreditation for refrigeration F Gas Certification.
- Full clean drivers' licence is essential.
- High attention to detail, compliance and service report writing.
- Excellent problem solver and fault-finding ability.
- Fluent English written and spoken.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and customer service skills.
- Proven ability to work on own initiative.
If you have any interest in this role, please call Clodagh in Elk for an informal chat on 0860405288 or reply to this job posting.