Dublin, Republic of Ireland
22 days ago
09 Apr 00:00
Role: Experienced Refrigeration Engineer
Salary: Neg - An attractive package, including company vehicle will be provided
We are currently seeking an experienced Refrigeration Engineer for our client, based in Carlow but jobs/sites predominantly in the greater Dublin area.
Our client is one of the most successful refrigeration, air conditioning and beer cooling companies in Ireland.
The successful applicants will be fully trained to work on the servicing and maintaining refrigeration equipment (to include post mix drinks, chillers and vending equipment), and will join a growing team with an immediate start.
This is an excellent opportunity to work in an exciting rapidly expanding company.
Refrigeration Engineer Responsibilities:
- Responsible for day to day preventative and reactive maintenance, follow up repair and installation works.
- Accurately record and circulate all appropriate paperwork and documentation to the relevant parties.
- Represent the company in a friendly and helpful manner.
- Liaise with co-workers and the head office in a timely manner.
Refrigeration Engineer Requirements:
- Minimum 5 years' experience in commercial refrigeration.
- Full accreditation for refrigeration F Gas Certification.
- Full clean drivers' licence is essential.
- High attention to detail, compliance and service report writing.
- Excellent problem solver and fault-finding ability.
- Fluent English written and spoken.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and customer service skills.
- Proven ability to work on own initiative.
If you have any interest in this role, please call Arlene in Elk for an informal chat on 0599176301 or reply to this job posting.