21 days ago
Position: Experienced Gate Engineer
Location: Drogheda, County Louth
Salary: Negotiable DOE
Elk are currently recruiting for an Experience Gate Engineer for a growing Customer focused Security installation business in Drogheda, County Louth.
Gate Engineer Responsibilities:
- Installation and the maintenance of Automated Gates, Barriers and Access Control Systems throughout North East Ireland.
- The Candidate will need to have the ability to conduct small civils works, light Engineering, Small on-site welding and have experience with Electrical connections and electronic control panels.
- The Candidate will need to be physically fit and have a very good customer focused manner.
Gate Engineer Requirements:
- Preferred candidate will be an experienced Gate Automation Engineer, highly motivated individual with the ability to work on their own initiative as well as part of a team.
- They must be customer focused with excellent communication skills.
- Our Key Values are Honesty, Integrity, Trust and Having some Fun at the same time; therefore any successful applicants will need to share our values at all times
- Applicants should ideally reside within 30 miles of our office in Drogheda Co Louth.
- A full clean driving licence, Safe Pass and verifiable references for past ten years are essential.
Due to the urgency of this vacancy, it is not possible for our client at this time to consider anyone without the appropriate work permits, visas or sponsorship's already in place. Therefore, we are unable to consider candidates who do not have full authorisation to work in Ireland. Applications submitted without the necessary visa in place will not be considered.
If the position above is of interest to you and you would like to know more call Arlene on 0598629904 in complete confidence