15 days ago
Position: Experienced Administrator (Tendering)
Salary: Neg DOE
The Job: The Tender Administrator is responsible for preparing of tenders, proposals, pre-qualifications, and client presentations. Great Opportunity
- Coordinating the detailed content/ requirements to be included as part of the tender documentation.
- Assist with key tender milestones in concert with tender administration processes to ensure they are accurately completed to meet deadlines.
- Owning the tender documentation and ensuring the standardisation of tendering documentation across OCF.
- Manage tender correspondence in line with internal and external guidelines, and to required timelines.
- Assist in the data gathering and research of external data and information required as part of the detailed content / requirements.
- Support the selections process in conjunction with the relevant teams.
- Reporting on tender outcomes.
- Manage the storing of all documentation relating to tenders.
- Liaising with various teams in the OCFPM, as necessary in the completion of tender documentation
- Raise potential risks and issues in relation to the tender process as necessary.
- Other duties as required from time to time.
- Minimum one-two years' experience as a self-driven individual in a tendering or procurement role
- Strong administrative abilities - minimum 5 years' experience
- Relevant third-level qualification
- Minimum of two years knowledge of the Government Etenders portal and the ability to submit and write tenders for Architectural, Engineering and Quantity surveying projects.
- Ability to work with others to ensure success in the performance of a team.
- Ability to be flexible with regards working in a changing environment and the ability to adjust to new work structures, processes, and requirements as necessary.
Due to the urgency of this vacancy, it is not possible for our client at this time to consider anyone without the appropriate work permits, visas or sponsorship's already in place. Therefore, we are unable to consider candidates who do not have full authorisation to work in Ireland. Applications submitted without the necessary visa in place will not be considered.
If the position above is of interest to you and you would like to know more, please call Sue today on 059 915 8972 in complete confidence.