Monaghan, Republic of Ireland
about 1 month ago
20 Jan 00:00
Job Title: Data Analyst
Location: Monaghan/Tyrone/ Armagh
Salary Range: €25k - €37k +
You will work with the Lead Systems Developer in designing, creating and implementing internal applications and analytics solutions using Power BI, Excel and SQL for departments across the entire company with an end goal of improving productivity and maximising efficiency.
- Accessing a variety of cross-functional data streams, partnering with business teams to develop key reporting and analysis frameworks to support business efficiency.
- Working with business teams to gather their requirements for data reporting/analysis, while developing documented, high-quality data solutions.
- Understanding key business needs and translating them in to dashboard data
- Creating ad hoc reports to support the business
- This is not an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, you will be expected to perform varying tasks as required by your line manager & the overall business objectives
Desired Experience and Skills:
- Third level qualification in a business or IT related subject
- 0 - 3 years' experience within a relevant Data Analyst / Data Science role
- Advanced Excel knowledge including: V-Lookups, Power Queries, Excel Data Modelling, SQL 2012 / PL/SQL and greater experience
- Additionally, knowledge of any of the following would be desirable but training will be given where necessary: MRP / ERP application experience, API experience, SQL DBA experience, PowerBI (or other BI Tool) experience
- A proven ability to communicate with users at all levels in an organisation.
- Work unsupervised, prioritising work based on business impact.
- 'Can-do' attitude with a determination to see the job through to resolution.
- Excellent team player and good analytical thinker
If this role is of interest to you please feel free to send your CV today or contact us on 0851563377