£50000 - £55000 per annum + Benefits Package
13 days ago
Location: Co. Tyrone
Salary : Neg.
The accountant will be responsible for the control and reporting of job costs across the business, working closely with the Contracts Directors and the Commercial Team to understand job profitability and ensure corrective actions are taken. Act as Team Lead on improvements and enhancements required in the ERP system and procurement process. Support Pre-Construction and Procurement Teams.
Professional accountancy qualification CIMA/ACA/ACCA
- Experience of costing and financial analysis
- At least 2 years relevant post qualification experience
- Ability to communicate effectively across all levels of the company
- Ability to influence change at a site/job level
- Well organized and able to self-motivate
- Strong IT Skills
Please call Jennifer on 0851563377 or email for full details of all Available Opportunities