€40000 - €75000 per annum
3 days ago
At Elk Recruitment we are always on the lookout for skilled Estimators of all levels to work with our prestigious clients. Excellent Salary with career progression on offer.
- Identify, track and tender opportunities and leads.
- Liaising with a range of teams including the bid team, design team, estimating and project delivery teams and stakeholders.
- Preparing and reviewing the commercial aspects of the bid, ensuring all elements are included in the final price to the customer.
- Take offs preparation.
- Risk tracking and management throughout the bid process including the preparation of risk registers.
- Contributing to the written and technical proposal - both in terms of content and presentation.
- Ensuring the timely delivery of compliant and commercially sound bids.
- Hold a Degree in Civil Engineering, Quantity Surveying or similar.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Tools (Excel, Word, Project)
- Preference is for candidates to have knowledge of Estimating tools such as CCS and Conquest.
- Possess sound commercial understanding and risk management skills.
Due to the urgency of this vacancy, it is not possible for our client at this time to consider anyone without the appropriate work permits, visa or sponsorship's already in place. Therefore, we are unable to consider candidates who do not have full authorisation to work in Ireland.
Applications submitted without the necessary visa in place will not be considered.
If the position above is of interest to you and you would like to know more, please call Andrew today on 0599158978 in complete confidence.