Republic of Ireland
€40000 - €75000 per annum
12 days ago
Position: Estimators: Construction - Electrical - M&E - Civil
Salary: Excellent Salary and Progression Opportunities
At Elk Recruitment we are always on the lookout for skilled Estimators of all levels and Industries to work with our prestigious clients. Excellent Salary with career progression on offer.
- Identify and track tender opportunities and leads.
- Liaising with different departments including the bid team, design team, project delivery teams and stakeholders.
- Preparing and reviewing the commercial aspects of the bid, ensuring all elements are included in the final price to the customer.
- Take offs preparation.
- Risk tracking and management throughout the bid process including the preparation of risk registers.
- Contributing to the written and technical proposal - both in terms of content and presentation.
- Ensuring the timely delivery of compliant and commercially sound bids.
- Degree qualified in Quantity Surveying, Construction Economics or equivalent.
- Previous experience working within the Construction/ Civil Engineering Industry in Ireland.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Project)
- Preference is for candidates to have knowledge of Estimating tools such as CCS and Conquest.
- Possess sound commercial understanding and risk management skills.
Due to the urgency of this vacancy, it is not possible for our client at this time to consider anyone without the appropriate work permits, visa or sponsorship's already in place. Therefore, we are unable to consider candidates who do not have full authorisation to work in Ireland.
Applications submitted without the necessary visa in place will not be considered.
If the position above is of interest to you and you would like to know more, please call Sinead today on 087 367 4475 in complete confidence.