24 days ago
Position: Estimator (Roofing)
Salary: Neg DOE
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities
- Prepare all tender documentation.
- Review and evaluate cost estimates.
- Communicate with team members regarding new and current projects.
- Prepare estimates and purchase orders in detail for all products.
- Ensure timely completion of estimates.
- Understand scope of work to bid.
- Manage bid pricing from all vendors.
- Prepare cost analysis.
- Create and submit estimate reports to appropriate persons (Project Managers, Clients, Bidding Competitions, etc.).
- Be fully compliant with Company Health & Safety: policies, procedures, systems and rules, report all hazards and incidents and ensure that you work safely at all times.
Qualifications & Experience
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in a similar role.
- Excellent Maths and IT ability with an analytical mindset..
- Exceptional communication skills with the ability to convey complex issues both written and oral.
- Solution orientated with strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
If you are interested in this position, please submit your CV or contact Helen on 086 0651939 for more information.