17 days ago
Location: South Dublin
Salary: Negotiable DOE
My client, a leading manufacturer of doors and windows is based in Dublin South and are looking for an experienced Estimator to join their team.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities
- Prepare all tender
- Review and evaluate cost
- Communicate with team members regarding new and current
- Prepare estimates and purchase orders in detail for all
- Ensure timely completion of
- Understand scope of work to
- Manage bid pricing from all
- Prepare cost
- Create and submit estimate reports to appropriate persons (Project Managers, Clients, Bidding Competitions, ).
- Seek and qualify new
- Be fully compliant with Company Health & Safety: policies, procedures, systems and rules, report all hazards and incidents and ensure that you work safely at all
Qualifications & Experience
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in a similar
- Skills & Abilities
- Excellent Maths and IT ability with an analytical
- Familiarity with financial and project management
- Exceptional communication skills with the ability to convey complex issues both written and
- Ability to influence, build consensus and look for collaboration with people from different departments and all levels.
- Solution orientated with strong analytical and problem-solving
Due to the urgency of this vacancy, it is not possible for our client at this time to consider anyone without the appropriate work permits, visas or sponsorship's already in place. Therefore, we are unable to consider candidates who do not have full authorization to work in Ireland. Applications submitted without the necessary visa in place will not be considered.