Dublin, Republic of Ireland
4 months ago
18 Jul 00:00
Position: Environmental Health and Safety Officer
Salary: NEG DOE
To co-ordinate Environmental Health and Safety on our sites and premises to the highest possible standard achievable in line with best practice. To ensure staff and sub-contractors are provided with the safest possible work environment. To minimise accidents and dangerous occurrences on sites and ensure all current regulations are complied with by our Site Staff and Management.
Environmental Health and Safety Officer Responsibilities:
- Implement best EH&S practices in line with current legislation.
- Implement and maintain ISO45001
- Training of operatives/staff
- Advice to management on EHS issues
- Carry out risk assessments and review method statements
- Liaison with customers' Environmental Health and Safety personnel
- Co-ordination of First Aid Training
- Co-ordination of EHS training.
- Monitoring safety on each site on an ongoing basis.
- Preparation / advice on preparation of Method Statements, Safety Statements, etc.
- Communicate toolbox talks and carry out site inductions
- Liaison with site subcontractors on safety.
Environmental Health and Safety Officer Requirements:
- A third level qualification in health and safety with 2 + years' experience
- Strong IT and communication skills
- Full drivers licence
- Ability to identify and resolve EHS issues
- Knowledge of ISO45001, ISO14001 and ISO9001
A company that supplies specialist design, fabrication and installation services to the construction industry. It designs, manufactures and installs high specification metal and glass facades in Ireland and the UK.
- Ongoing Training
- Competitive Salary
- Career Development
Due to the urgency of this vacancy, it is not possible for our client at this time to consider anyone without the appropriate work permits, visas or sponsorship's already in place. Therefore, we are unable to consider candidates who do not have full authorisation to work in Ireland. Applications submitted without the necessary visa in place will not be considered
If the position above is of interest to you and you would like to know more, please call Rachel Wood on 00353 87 6391436 in complete confidence.