Dublin, Republic of Ireland
£50000 - £65000 per annum
5 months ago
13 Oct 00:00
Role: Environmental Consultant
Location: Dublin (Part-remote)
Job Type: Permanent, full-time
Salary: €50k - €65k DOA
Our client, a progressive Consulting Civil Engineering company is experiencing a rapid growth period and the resulting success.
As a result of this success they are currently seeking an ambitious Environmental Consultant to join their Environmental Team based in their Dublin office, with an option to work part-remotely.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well-established and reputable Engineering and Environmental consultancy and to further advance your career working with some major Irish clients on long term projects.
Environmental Consultant Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assisting in the coordination and preparation of Environmental Impact Assessments, Strategic Environmental Assessments, Appropriate Assessments, planning application documentation and other environmental reports.
- Provision of technical input to environmental assessment projects, including data collection and analysis.
- Engage with clients and external stakeholders, as necessary.
- Coordination of sub-consultants contributing to projects.
- Assisting in the preparation of tender submissions.
- Providing support to Senior members of the Environmental Team.
Environmental Consultant knowledge, experience and attributes:
- A postgraduate degree in environmental science or related discipline.
- Experience in the areas of Environmental Impact Assessment and Appropriate Assessment.
- Experience in the coordination of planning applications and associated documentation.
- Experience in Strategic Environmental Assessment, is desirable.
- Excellent organisational and coordinating skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Good knowledge of relevant environmental legislation.
- Be self-motivated, pragmatic and solution driven.
- A full clean driver's licence.
If you have any interest in this role please call Alesha for a chat on 0599176301 / 0861422755 or email