14 days ago
Position: Engineers (Civil and Building) All Levels
Salary: Neg DOE
The Job: Excellent Opportunity for Engineers of all levels (Civil and Building) to join one of Irelands Main Contractors
- Conduct your work safely - correct and take responsibility to ensure that all works are carried out to the highest Health and Safety standards.
- Ensure work is carried out to the highest standards and our quality control and project-specific procedures are implemented.
- Ensure setting-out information is relevant and available in a format easily communicated on a site.
- Develop and maintain professional working relationships with work colleagues and Client Representatives.
- Reading & interpreting drawings for layouts, materials measurement etc.
- Management of subcontractors/general workforce on site.
- Planning works efficiently to ensure program targets are achieved.
- Ordering and control of materials on site.
- Maintaining the site records and records of discussions/meetings with designers and subcontractors.
- Maximise profit through your day-to-day actions: good self-management, accuracy in your work, elimination of re-work and contractual awareness.
- Follow directions as part of a team and attend meetings as required.
- A third-level degree in Engineering
- A minimum of 3 years experience as a site engineer
- Experience working with the main contractor, subcontractor, and surveying firm.
- Good understanding of Health, Safety and Environmental regulations.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Great knowledge of Autocad and working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Microsoft Project etc.
- A proactive and driven person with a strong desire to make progress backed by strong construction knowledge.
Due to the urgency of this vacancy, it is not possible for our client at this time to consider anyone without the appropriate work permits, visas or sponsorship's already in place. Therefore, we are unable to consider candidates who do not have full authorisation to work in the Ireland. Applications submitted without the necessary visa in place will not be considered.If the position above is of interest to you and you would like to know more, please call Sue today on 059 915 8972 in complete confidence.