11 months ago
Position: Electro- Mechanical Field Service Technician
Location: Dublin North
Salary: Neg DOE
Elk Recruitment are currently security for their client who installs, maintains and repairs Industrial and Commercial doors, Loading bays, clean room doors, industrial gates and entry systems.
- The servicing, repair and installation of industrial doors, loading docks and industrial gates.
- Providing written service reports via mobile device following completion of each task
- Your standard working hours would be from Monday to Friday 08.00 to 17.00 with optional overtime as required.
- You would be required to be on call one week out of 7 as part of our emergency call-out rota but you are well compensated - earning a standby fee, a call-out fee as well as your overtime.
- Higher level mechanical skills with some knowledge of electrics
- Higher level Electrical skills with a good interest in mechanical work
- Knowledge of Electro-hydraulics
- Previous field experience within industry is essential
- Ability to diagnose faults and resolve problems
- Comfortable using everyday digital devices - mobile phone, tablet, laptop
- Full Irish or International Driving license
Due to the urgency of this vacancy, it is not possible for our client at this time to consider anyone without the appropriate work permits, visas or sponsorship's already in place. Therefore, we are unable to consider candidates who do not have full authorisation to work in Ireland. Applications submitted without the necessary visa in place will not be considered.
If the position above is of interest to you and you would like to know more call Arlene Curtis on 0860651940 in complete confidence