Republic of Ireland
8 days ago
Position: Electricians (Leinster and Munster Areas)
Location: Leinster and Munster
The role involves the installation and maintenance of equipment such as gates, barriers, doors, bollards and associated controls. This will include first fixing, connecting, and commissioning of various products. The ability to fault find and read schematic diagrams is essential
- Installation of company equipment
- Ensure that all parts are booked out of stores correctly
- Maintain a proper level of van stock
- Ensure that all information on jobs is captured accurately and in real time
- Highlight any issues or overruns to your manager
- Deliver a professional service to clients on site
- Liaise with the EA helpdesk on any issues and supporting them technically
- Provide a professional service and be courteous and helpful.
- Deal with enquiries positively and quickly.
- Communicate with customers on a regular basis.
- Identify any potential new business, through communication.
- Continuously strive to improve or exceed our service standards
- Must be a time served qualified electrician with Fetac 6 certification or equivalent.
Due to the urgency of this vacancy, it is not possible for our client at this time to consider anyone without the appropriate work permits, visas or sponsorship's already in place. Therefore, we are unable to consider candidates who do not have full authorisation to work in the UK. Applications submitted without the necessary visa in place will not be considered.
If the position above is of interest to you and you would like to know more, please call Arlene today on 0860651940 in complete confidence.