Dublin, Republic of Ireland
5 months ago
15 Aug 00:00
Position: Electrical Foreman
Salary: Neg DOE
Description: Qualified Electrical Chargehands and Foremen.
Elk are currently working with a specialist engineering services provider who are looking to fill a number of permanent positions for fully qualified electrical chargehands and foremen. The positions are based on sites within the greater Dublin area.
Electrical Foreman Position
- Maintaining the highest quality standards, with a Zero snag approach.
- Working as a team to ensure that we deliver high quality safe installations, which exceed expectation.
- Maintaining and growing the client's high satisfaction
- Assist with ensuring apprentices receive appropriate training and guidance
Electrical Foreman Experience & Education
- Time served qualified Electrician, experienced in industrial and commercial installations.
- Task focused and experienced in delivering results.
- Valid safepass and manual handling certificate.
- Working within an actively managed Health & Safety System, and contributing to the system and approach to reflect the environment.
If this role is of interest to you please submit your CV today and one of our consultants will call you to discuss in detail. Or feel free to call Helen on 086 0405288 for more information