15 days ago
Position: EHS Manager
Location: North Dublin
Salary: Neg DOE
Our client, a well-established Main Building Contractor, who provide a range of projects from Residential, Healthcare and Fit-out projects, are now looking to recruit an experienced EHS Manager for a large-scale Residential project in North Dublin.
- Working as part of the Management Team on site and managing and implementing Environmental, Health and Safety management systems
- Managing a team of EHS Advisors on site.
- Complete and reporting on the safety reports for head office.
- Assist in ensuring that all employees and sub-contractors are fully compliant and up to date in all Health, Safety & Workplace legislation laid out by the client.
- Representing the company at site meetings and managing the toolbox schedule for the client.
- Ensuring the site is adequately set up with the specific construction EHS Plan.
- Development and management of risk assessments & method statements.
- Collaborate on Programmes, Safety Strategy and Health and Safety Initiatives to ensure continuous improvement.
- Health & Safety, Environmental Health & Safety degree or equivalent.
- Previous experience in a Senior H&S role managing a team.
- 7+ years' experience in a Health & Safety role, within the Construction Industry.
- Strong IT, written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience of managing and implementing Health and Safety management systems
Due to the urgency of this vacancy, it is not possible for our client at this time to consider anyone without the appropriate work permits, visa or sponsorship's already in place. Therefore, we are unable to consider candidates who do not have full authorisation to work in Ireland.
Applications submitted without the necessary visa in place will not be considered.
If the position above is of interest to you and you would like to know more, please call Sinead today on 059 915 8979 in complete confidence.