Leinster, Republic of Ireland
11 days ago
10 Nov 00:00
Position: EHS Advisor
Location: Various Projects Dublin / Leinster / Munster
If you're a committed EHS Advisor from a process, semi-conductor, chemical or mechanical background, this is an excellent opportunity to take your next step with an established company. As the PSCS Safety Advisor, you will be responsible for overall project safety providing a high level of health and safety guidance to the business.
EHS Advisor Responsibilities:
- Carrying out site inductions
- Providing Safety Training for all new staff on site
- Conducting regular site inspections
- Attend and conduct Health & Safety on-site meetings
- Advising & assisting site management in drafting and communicating Method Statements, safe plans of action and toolbox talks
- Weekly site audit reports on the company safety management software system
- Weekly SBO/SPA audits and supply all to the EHS manager
- Engage with all levels of trades across disciplines to ensure full compliance with EHS site requirements
EHS Adviser Requirements:
- Relevant Health & Safety Qualification (Diploma or Degree)
- Excellent people management skills
- 5 years' construction industry experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Computer literate, excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs and a general competence in utilising new technologies.
- Experience using Integrated Management System in compliance with ISO 9001, ISO 14001, and Safe-T-cert.
- Excellent communication skills / Team player with hands on approach to resolving issues.
- Be methodical, logical, efficient and highly organised
- Safe Pass Trained
- FETAC Manual Handling Instructor
- First Aid Responder (FAR)
- Membership of Institution of Occupational Safety and Health (IOSH).
Our client has been providing the pharmaceutical, semiconductor, industrial, food, commercial
and retail industries with professional project management and high calibre craftsmanship.
- Mobile Phone
- Company Expenses
Due to the urgency of this vacancy, it is not possible for our client at this time to consider anyone without the appropriate work permits, visas or sponsorship's already in place. Therefore, we are unable to consider candidates who do not have full authorisation to work in Ireland. Applications submitted without the necessary visa in place will not be considered
If the position above is of interest to you and you would like to know more, please call Rachel Wood on 00353 87 6391436 in complete confidence.