Cork, Republic of Ireland
4 months ago
18 Jul 00:00
Position: Draughtsperson with Curtain Wall experience
Salary: Neg DOE
The draughtsperson will liaise with designers and architects to produce detailed drawings for a variety of projects.
Draughtsperson with Curtain Wall experience Responsibilities:
- In-depth understanding of various façade systems such as steel and glass systems, unitized and stick curtain walling, metal/stone rainscreen and various other types of cladding.
- Produce details, hand sketches, performance-based specifications, correspondence.
- Work directly with designers, architects, contractors, and supply chain.
- Assist/support senior staff in developing solutions for various facades and buildings.
Draughtsperson with Curtain Wall experience Requirements:
- Degree in architecture/structural engineering/façade engineering/architectural technology/sustainability or building physics degree with concentration in facades is preferable but not essential.
- Professional accreditation with RIAI, RIBA and CIAT is preferred but not essential.
- 2+ years of experience in new building façade design and detailing.
- Portfolio of small to medium scale commercial projects.
- Background in all aspects in the design of façade typically these include structural, thermal, acoustic, materials, solar performance, fabrication, testing, procurement and site/investigations experience.
- Strong Technical and interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in Autodesk AutoCAD and Revit are essential. Rhino, 3Ds Max or Sketchup is preferable.
- Adobe Design Suite including Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office, including Word, PowerPoint, and Excel. Computer literacy is essential.
Facade Company providing both domestic and commercial services to the Irish market.
- Competitive Salary
- Career Development
Due to the urgency of this vacancy, it is not possible for our client at this time to consider anyone without the appropriate work permits, visas or sponsorship's already in place. Therefore, we are unable to consider candidates who do not have full authorisation to work in Ireland. Applications submitted without the necessary visa in place will not be considered.
If the position above is of interest to you and you would like to know more call Rachel Wood on 00353 87 6391436 in complete confidence.