2 days ago
Position: Draughtsperson/ CAD Technician with Glazing Experience
Salary: Neg DOE
The Draughtsperson/ CAD Technican will liaise with all parties to ensure that the drawings that are produced are to the necessary requirements for each project.
Draughtsperson/ CAD Technician with Glazing Experience Responsibilities:
- Design of product to suit specific site requirements/ installations
- Prepare/ Oversee any AutoCAD details that are required to get sign off from the architect / client
- In-depth understanding of various façade systems such as steel and glass systems, unitized and stick curtain walling, metal/stone rainscreen and various other types of cladding.
- Produce details, hand sketches, performance-based specifications, correspondence.
- Work directly with clients, architects, contractors, and supply chain.
- Manage several small to mid-sized projects running in parallel.
- Assist/support senior staff in developing solutions for various facades and buildings.
- Support staff members on various design techniques, codes & standards, your knowledge, and experience.
Draughtsperson/ CAD Technician with Glazing Experience Requirements:
- Degree in architecture/structural engineering/façade engineering/architectural technology/sustainability or building physics
- 2+ years of experience in Glazing
- Portfolio of small to medium scale commercial projects.
- Strong Technical and interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in Autodesk AutoCAD.
- Adobe Design Suite including Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office, including Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- Technically competent,
- Planning/scheduling, meeting deadlines,
Due to the urgency of this vacancy, it is not possible for our client at this time to consider anyone without the appropriate work permits, visas or sponsorship's already in place. Therefore, we are unable to consider candidates who do not have full authorisation to work in Ireland. Applications submitted without the necessary visa in place will not be considered.
If the position above is of interest to you and you would like to know more, please call Arlene Curtis on 087 6341327 in complete confidence.