2 months ago
Position: Digital Marketing Executive
Location: Dublin 15
Salary: Neg DOE
Our client is a progressive successful group specialising in the design, installation and technical support of a wide range of integrated automation systems within the sector of automatic doors, automatic gates, access control systems and parking control solutions. Headquartered in Dublin and with branches in Lisburn, Surrey, Birmingham and Germany, they require a highly motivated and ambitious Digital Marketing Specialist who will improve their communications with customers and promote increased sales activity and improved productivity.
This role will involve the promotion of specialist products and services through a wide variety of digital channels, using the internet and mobile technology and Push and Pull marketing techniques. You will be targeting new and existing B2B and B2C customers both directly and indirectly using a combination of existing databases and the creation of new databases and target markets.
- Create and upload copy and images for our websites
- Drive increased traffic to the company pages using SEO techniques
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Create and manage new marketing strategies and measure successful responses
- Write, dispatch and monitor email planned marketing campaigns
- Provide accurate reports and analysis to company management to demonstrate effective return on investment (ROI)
- Research new online media opportunities that may benefit the company including mobile, social media, development of blogs, vlogs and forums
- Design website banners and assist with web visuals
- Design and manage new specialist product niche websites
- Conduct keyword research and web statistics reporting
- Contribute to social media engagement and brand awareness campaigns
- Use web analytics software to monitor the performance of websites and make recommendations for improvement
- Liaise with our sales staff to enable contributions to company and industry blogs
- Improve and expand e-communications and newsletter, internal and external
- Develop and integrate content marketing strategies
- Keep up to date with current digital trends
- Manage our growing contacts database and lead generation activities
- Measure and report on the performance of all digital marketing campaigns
- Ideally you will have a Degree in Advertising or Marketing
- 1-4 Years' Experience in Marketing
- Strong Written and Verbal Communication Skills
- Editing, Copy Writing
- Strong Leadership Skills
- Strong Attention to Detail
- SEO, PPC, Web and Graphic Design, Google AdWords, Content Management Systems, Photoshop, InDesign, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Microsoft Office and CRM
Due to the urgency of this vacancy, it is not possible for our client at this time to consider anyone without the appropriate work permits, visas or sponsorship's already in place. Therefore, we are unable to consider candidates who do not have full authorisation to work in the UK. Applications submitted without the necessary visa in place will not be considered.
If the position above is of interest to you and you would like to know more, please call Arlene today on 0860651940 in complete confidence.